SessionStack develops a Digital Experience Insights platform that defines the next step in digital analytics, enabling product teams to understand the user experience in their web products and find opportunities for improvements and optimizations.
SessionStack allows automatic data collection (instrumentation-fee analytics) and shows not only what happened to users, but also "why" it happened. This gives product teams the opportunity to quickly prove monetization hypotheses, analyze previously unsuspecting problems, and find entirely new possibilities.
The company is supported by the BrightCap Ventures Fund, the Estonian Wyse Guys Fund, as well as angel investors, established names in the IT community in Bulgaria, such as the creators of Telerik.
We are currently expanding our team and are looking for a Manual QA Engineer.
- Gathering required information/documents from various sources and evaluating the information for testing
- Creating and writing test plans, test cases, and test notes
- Design, create and execute manual test cases
- Investigate client reported problems
- Analyze requirements
- Log new bugs and verify fixed bugs on already developed system
- Explore our product in order to identify possible problems
- Previous experience in manual testing or relevant academic degree
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of general Web Services concepts such as REST
- Knowledge of the Client-Server concept and the respective request/response messaging
- Experienced with Web Applications testing, and cross-browser testing on Windows OS, MAC OS and mobile devices
- Very good verbal and written English
What we offer
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Flexible WFH policy
- Social and medical benefits
- Individual career path
- Work-life balance, team buildings and celebrations
Does that sound like a good match? We are looking forward to your application.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying