SessionStack develops a Digital Experience Insights platform that defines the next stage in digital analytics, enabling product teams to understand the user experience in their web products and find opportunities for improvements and optimizations.
SessionStack allows automatic data collection (instrumentation-fee analytics) and shows not only what happened to users, but also "why" it happened. This gives product teams the opportunity to quickly prove monetization hypotheses, analyze previously unsuspecting problems, and find entirely new possibilities.
The company is supported by the BrightCap Ventures Fund, the Estonian Wyse Guys Fund, as well as angel investors, established names in the IT-sphere in Bulgaria, such as the creators of Telerik.
We are expanding our team and looking for a Sales Development Representative.
About The Role
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line and create new business opportunities for SessionStack.
You’ll be finding and qualifying high-potential leads, and will pass them to an Account Executive to take forward. Your role determines the success and pace of growth of the entire company – developing the pipeline of future paying customers.
You'll fit right in if you are a recent graduate, have 1-2 years of experience in SaaS/tech, and are interested in DX. We have a welcoming, supportive and competent team, and we invest in our people - we are committed to giving you the opportunities and training you need to succeed.
What you’ll do:
- Prospecting through prospecting tools, calls, emails, social outreach, networking, and independent research
- Qualification of prospects - understanding the prospect’s pain points, goals, role and business needs
- Source meetings (in person, phone, or web demos) for our Account Executives
- Identify potential perfect fit opportunities from within our pool of existing users and daily signups
- Collaboration with sales, marketing, customer success, and the wider customer team
- Market research to identify new potential customers and leads
- Exceptional communication skills, both on the phone and in writing
- Ability to build rapport with potential customers quickly, warm phone manner
- You’re extremely driven, and love hitting targets, but know the difference between being persuasive and being pushy, always putting the customer experience first
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- You’re a team player and fun to be around
- An interest in the DXI landscape is a plus
What we offer
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Flexible WFH policy
- Social and medical benefits
- Individual career path
- Work-life balance, team buildings and celebrations
Does that sound like a good match? We are looking forward to your application.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying